Re: revelation

Since RoundUp (Glyphosate) is now off-patent, Monsanto had to scramble to make things "new and improved" to keep their market share. One of those ways was by adding Diquat for a quick kill. I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole.

Besides, it's a lot cheaper to buy glyphosate in a store brand.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] revelation

Speaking of roundup!

Since I have had my fill of weeding already, I decided
to buy some for open areas that need to be dealt with.
What happened to just regular roundup- now they have
a zillion and one kinds out there. Ones that work in
rain? super strength- fancy pumpers that you don't
have to squeeze a million times, and pre-mix-
concentrated versions... geesh.

Anyways, tomorrow I will be whining here - John got
home early and decided to help.... he was spraying
roundup for hours.... wonder how many plants I will