From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 3:19 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] OT-turkey

A turkey just flew into my picture window with great flapping of wings.
Didn't seem to hurt himself, as I saw him walking away.  My small
black-and-white cat was lying in the window, and there is a table of
plants in front of it.  I don't know if he was attacking the cat, or if
he was attracted to the plants, most of which are cacti and succulents.
I guess that's why they're called turkeys.