OT - more wildlife

Looked out the window this morning to see a deer standing in
the middle of the so-called lawn.  There was nothing unusual
about that, but her position looked somehow different.  When
I got a better focus, it became clear that she was accompanied
by a very small fawn.  She was licking the fawn like a mother
cat would, and the baby was having a good breakfast.  Its
tail was wagging briskly like a puppy's.
While I wish she woul take her baby and stay away from my
area, I could not bring myself to go out and chase her away.