From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Daryl
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 3:01 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] The First Zucchini

Cyndi,

The way that hot wires work is by avoidance. If you had enough juice to
kill the critters, you'd risk killing yourself, and you'd almost
certainly kill any dog that touched it. They're much more sensitive to
electricity than people are.

Congrats on the Zucchini. We have to hand pollinate these days. Not
enough bees. I've had exactly one.