Re: The First Zucchini; first tomato

My lettuce, spinach and radishes are done until fall planting, but my
snow peas are still producing. Have a couple of green tomatoes on the
vines, green bean plants are six inches high, my cucumbers are just
getting their first true leaves, and I just planted my edamame.
Master Gardener plant sale tomorrow, so I spent the morning digging
and potting, and the afternoon at the Extension, pricing.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b