Re: Cat News GOOD

Great news, Pam. Squinty and I are both relieved and elated [Bashful will be, too, if we ever get her out of from under the shrubberies to tell her the news].

On Jun 15, 2007, at 5:46 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

She's HOME! A tad weary and wobbly, but I just got her home. Jesse said she sent y'all an email but I have to thank you again from the bottom of my heart for all prayers and good wishes. We'll have to keep her on Predisone but that's ok, as long at it keeps her healthy. And Lisa said it must have been a horrible asthma attack, she couldn't find anything else that would
have caused that.  Thanks again - y'all are the BEST!!!

On 6/15/07, Bonnie Holmes <holmesbm@usit.net> wrote:

So sorry. It is so difficult to treat pets...to try to determine what is wrong. Sure wish they could talk. Hope today finds Sugar so much better
and you less stressed.

[Original Message]
From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Date: 6/14/2007 4:55:46 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cat News

Sorry, back to cat news.  Also not good.  Sugar has been in critical
condition (from what looked like a severe asthma attack) for 24 hours.
They
want to keep her tonight to get her a little more stable before doing
tests
in the morning. Dr. Lisa literally brought her "back" right in front of
me
yesterday afternoon. She's still here though praise be. I'm a wreck
so
bear w/ me.  Any prayers to spare would be greatly appreciated.  Zem,
I'm
praying for you and your brood as well.

Ya'll are gonna think I'm nuts...but I feed the cotton tail bunnies
out
at my place. Yesterday when I got home from work, there were three
sitting under my bird feeders eating dropped corn and stuff. I take
the
stems from broccoli or fruit that it a bit too old for me to eat and
leave it out there for them. I just think they are so CUTE. We feed
our
two squirrels too. I've never seen any chipmunks out here, but I did
when I lived in Kansas City...and I fed them too. I'm just a sucker
for
critters.

Jesse

Judy Browning <judylee@lewiston.com> wrote:
Between the dogs that are allowed to roam & now the coyotes, hawks,
owls,
falcons Isee very few bunnies. This year, I'm seeing fewer squirrrels
&
skunks too.
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:27 AM

Judy, are you few of rabbits? Our deer problem has soared this
summer.
They are consuming my garden. I purchased a movement sensored 'scare
crow'
water spray and hope to get it setup today.
Ceres

Jesse R. Bell

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives.
I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends
and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that.
That's what's insane about it."  -  John Lennon

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX

--