Re: Cat News GOOD

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Cat News GOOD
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:46:44 -0500

She's HOME!  A tad weary and wobbly, but I just got her home.  Jesse said
she sent y'all an email but I have to thank you again from the bottom of my
heart for all prayers and good wishes.  We'll have to keep her on Predisone
but that's ok, as long at it keeps her healthy.  And Lisa said it must have
been a horrible asthma attack, she couldn't find anything else that would
have caused that.  Thanks again - y'all are the BEST!!!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX