Re: Pam and Sugar

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Pam and Sugar
  • From: "Eva Tompkins Labonte" <evatesq@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 00:20:14 +0000
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:references:in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:to:subject:from:date:content-type:mime-version; b=jbwYvQ3kfoKMsXkR308px45yIyyfBpmnjEshXPXTs316YngU53mY/RyPxUrIIDmMLQ0Gi+058aoQr8eIYgBYzBpqLjHdfViiEtJhQUdfyTuugChHKot7edLCz7o+3gDwdWSuEpURT3BOF5lqy5iwwWs9/vuNMJ4kXDXXP8+wtQg=

Pam, I am so happy that Sugar is ok! That is wonderful news! I was praying for you both.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile