Pam and Sugar

UPDATE - I just spoke with Pam. The vet told her that Sugar was doing
much better and could go home. She was crying with total relief. I can't
even begin to tell you all how emotionally attached she is to this
cat..there are no words. So THANK YOU for your prayers for Sugar's
recovery. I am eternally grateful.

  Jesse R. Bell

Jesse R. Bell

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives.
I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends
and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that.
That's what's insane about it."  -  John Lennon