Shopping....[Fwd: Save up to 50% with this Huge Clearance Sale, from High Country Gardens]

Shopping anyone?  Big sale at High Country Gardens!!

It's still 100 degree here. I was out a little bit this AM, but too hot. I did get my rainchains linked to the drain covers on 2 of them (finally!!). The last one I need to totally pull apart the drain area and figure out what the people who put it in did, as I don't think there is a direct connection between the garden drain overflow and the actually drain out of the brick wall around the garden. Go figure??? Also, one of the sprinkler port-thingys is leaking, so it needs to be replaced and it is in the same area- so I may as well do them all and then hopefully never have to do that fun job again.

On the fun side, I have grapes on my grapevine for the first time ever!! Also, I got the great joy of watching a hummingbird take a bath in the very top section of my fountain (the part shaped like the top of a pineapple and where the water bubbles out). It was so cute- he had his own jacuzzi : ) I have lots of green tomatos and peppers on both plants. Jim, several volunteers of you tiny tomato you sent me years ago are growing like crazy!!! I have blueberries too, but I don't get to eat as many as the bird get. On the plus side, I haven't seen or heard the rat in several days so I'm hoping it is dead somewhere (preferably not anywhere near my house!)

So, I'm made a giant list of things I want to do this weekend, and it is only supposed to be 90 tomorrow. So, it will be so good to get out in the garden and burn off alot of stress. My mom is still hot and cold about her placement in the Alzheimer's unit. Today was a down day for her, so I got the giant guilt trip about bringing her there. Yuck! I know she is in the right place, but geez it would be nice if she could be happy more when she talks to me. I think I need to start calling in the morning- she's usually better then anyway.

Hope everyone's garden is growing well!!

Theresa

*Internet Only Sale *

Click here
<http://www.highcountrygardens.com/ezine/clearance07.html?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>
to view on our website.

High Country Gardens
<http://highcountrygardens.com?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>

*Plants in Stock
<http://www.highcountrygardens.com/catalog/search/inventory/plants?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>
*

*Sale
<http://www.highcountrygardens.com/catalog/specials/?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>*

Summer Clearance Sale -- Save up to 50% on select items through 06/24/07
or while supplies last*
<http://www.highcountrygardens.com/catalog/specials/?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07> <http://www.highcountrygardens.com/catalog/specials/?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>

30-50% Off Select Items
<http://www.highcountrygardens.com/catalog/specials/?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>

20% Off Low Water Grasses
<

   http://www.highcountrygardens.com/catalog/browse/native-turf-grasses/?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>

<http://www.highcountrygardens.com/catalog/specials/?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>
<http://www.highcountrygardens.com/catalog/browse/native-turf-grasses/>
Hurry! Low Water Lawn Sale Extended through June 24th
<

   http://www.highcountrygardens.com/catalog/browse/native-turf-grasses/?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>

**Spring Shipping Ends June 25th!*
Hurry! Don't wait until it's too late! Order your favorite plants now so
that you can enjoy them this summer! Cacti and Succulents, Low Water
Grasses, and Garden Goods ship all summer.

*This is an *Internet Only Sale* from the High Country Gardens online
catalog. Sale does not apply to our retail stores in Santa Fe and
Albuquerque.

*Be Waterwise: this is the season to plant your low water lawn! * Learn
more here
<http://highcountrygardens.com/low-water-lawns?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>.

This Xeriscape Gardening News was sent to you as a member of our High
Country Gardens. Monthly E-zine Club. We will continue to bring you
valuable offers on the products and services that interest you most, as
well as, provide you with cutting-edge gardening topics and ideas. To
guarantee the arrival
<http://www.highcountrygardens.com/gta.html?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>
of our newsletters, please add our email address to your address book
and mark us as an accepted emailer.

The address to add to your accepted incoming list is:
newsletter@highcountrygardens.com. Please contact your internet company
(or an AOL tec) if you need more help on how to do this or you can visit
our new page explaining the various methods of Guaranteeing the Arrival
of the e-zine at
http://www.highcountrygardens.com/gtal.html
<http://www.highcountrygardens.com/gta.html?utm_source=special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Clearance07>.

For additional information: you can contact us via e-mail at
plants@highcountrygardens.com, or write us at our physical address -
2904 Rufina Street, Santa Fe, NM 87507, or phone us at 1-800-925-9387

--- Send comments, questions and reprint requests to the editor at:
feedback@highcountrygardens.com <mailto:feedback@highcountrygardens.com>
Copyright 1998 - 2006 Santa Fe Greenhouses, Inc DBA High Country Gardens
2902 Rufina Street Santa Fe, NM 87507-2929 1-800-925-9387
plants@highcountrygardens.com

To subscribe to Xeriscape Gardens News Send e-mail to
join-gardens@highcountrygardens.com
<mailto:join-gardens@highcountrygardens.com> or visit our web site
http://www.highcountrygardens.com <http://www.highcountrygardens.com/>
You are currently on this list as tchessie1@sbcglobal.net To leave this