Way OT Hudson cars

I know some of you ebay. Ed has a couple of his old cars listed if you want to see the obsession I deal with (aside from books, gardening, handwork of various kinds, cats etc.) Looks like we will sell at least one of them this time. The Phaeton has passed the reserve price. The Terraplane had several bids in the first hour it was listed & both have many watchers. I may be able to park the car I drive in the garage soon. Here are the page links

If that doesn't work look for items for sale by ed-judy.