Re: weather or not

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: weather or not
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:21:34 -0500

Well Kitty darlin' - this is Texas so it's expected.  But for your neck of
the woods, that kind of heat sounds a tad extreme.  It must be incredibly
hard on plants that aren't accustomed to such.  All I can tell you is - keep
water on the more sensitive stuff and know that cooler weather is
coming.  At least you don't get those temps for months on end.  What's up w/
it being so warm up there?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX