Re: Cat News GOOD

Pam, I know I am sticking my nose in , but I just can't help but
worry about you.  Please, for the sake of your mental and emotional
health, get another cat, or better, two kittens.  I know you think
Sugar won't accept them, but I've been through this more than
a few times. You'll be surprised at how well they all adjust - and
the back-up support you'll have.  Forgive an old woman's
impertinence, but I really wish you would.
Auralie - typing this with a large black-and-white tomcat in my lap,
who was accepted by an older tom, and then accepted first one,
and then two more kittens.
In a message dated 06/16/2007 9:25:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,