Re: This is summer?

Well Zem, I'm going to pray that you & Bonnie get some of this.  It's
supposed to keep pouring like this every day until Saturday.  For 2 1/2
years we couldn't get a bloody drop, now it's time to call Noah and get an
ark going.  It's NUTS.  We've had 4 or 5 inches already today and it's not
supposed to stop any time soon.  I had to put my boots on just to get down
the driveway to the gate to the back yard.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX