New plants

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: New plants
  • From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:51:49 -0500

I am so excited but unsure of what all I really got.  Aunt in VA sent some
historic estate plants from the Maymont.org gardens near Richmond.  They are
lillies.  One is marked as Shirley and the other as Lavendar accent.  I was
able to find a picture and information on Shirley but nothing is listed as
Lavendar accents.  Any guess or suggestions from the group?