From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pam Evans
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:57 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Cc: Tom Evans
Subject: [CHAT] OT - asthma relapse

Sugar & I just got back from the vet.  She had another breathing crisis.
She got a big ol' shot and Lisa said to keep her in as much as possible w/
this horrible humidity we have now from all this rain.
She said her lungs have sustained too much damage from the asthma to fully
recover.  So every day I can keep her comfortable is a gift now.  She said
one day she'll just quit eating altogether and that will be it.  Please pray
I have the strength to endure this.  Thanks for all your concern and
support.  I appreciate it more than you know.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX