To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] clover

Sorry I've not read my e-mail for three weeks... I must admit I mow around
the clover because the honey bees like it so much, but then I do have a
pasture cut short and not a lawn. After the clover has finished blooming I
just mow it.  I'm of the opinion that if it's green it's good. :o)  I've
been mowing around the larkspurs, too, because they are beautiful, and the
deer don't like them.
zem