From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Patricia
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 7:22 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Out & About...

I have this plant, Sambucus nigra "Eva"  It is so beautiful.  It has
started
to come up all around it .. little babies but I don't mind, I would love
try moving some to other places in the yard.  I did try root pruning it
this
year to see if I can move some successfully.
In western Oklahoma I think of it as my Japanese Maple that I can't
grow.  I
have mine in a lot of shade and maybe it would flower better if it had
more
sun... but it would need more water then.
Tricia