-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/SCSRT
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 6:00 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] which spray or lotion

A lot of horse people swear that Avon's Skin So Soft will repel all sorts of
insects. Haven't tried it myself yet. I use Bullfrog on me when I'm in the
mountains.
We have fly spray for the horses and I bet we've tried a hundred brands
including all sorts of home-grown remedies, most of them don't last longer
than a few hours.
A fool-proof method might be one of those bug suits I see in garden
catalogs.

Cyndi