Re: Settling in

Thanks Melody. All I can say is we're an odd family that has always more or less looked out for one-another. And, sadly, cats are out for the nonce, owing to the dog, Sadie, the Ravenous Beast Traal.

On Jun 22, 2008, at 9:34 PM, Melody wrote:

Jim: I'm glad things are going well for you so far. I was worried about
you...that is quite a lot of adjustments you've had to make in a short
period of time. You are very blessed to have a relationship with your
sister of the kind that made this transition possible. Any thoughts yet
on a new feline companion or is that out of the question for now?

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!

--- On Sun 06/22, james singer < islandjim1@comcast.net > wrote:
From: james singer [mailto: islandjim1@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:54:40 -0700
Subject: [CHAT] Settling in

Finally beginning to feel at home here. Spent most of yesterday and
"Not <br>suitable for assembly by persons over 70 years of age." It
could've <br>also said "Having three hands highly recommended." I'm so
stiff and <br>sore I can barely keep my most used body parts in
operation.<br><br>We won't go into why it took a month for IKEA to
deliver the kits-- <br>only to say they are a very difficult company to
communicate with. But <br>now the chests are done and I can load the
drawers and quit living out <br>of suitcases, backpacks, and plastic
6<br>Minimum 0 F [-15 C]<br>Maximum 86 F [30
C ]< br > < br > --------------------------------------------------------------------- <br>To
sign-off this list, send

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Island Jim