Re: Smoke gets in my eyes

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Smoke gets in my eyes
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:21:52 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=XLlaSPji0ug4tZur0NjtvlW+/1C3sU7Jpb7jXetjWe4=; b=LxX0Ro52nyBRSh0cP0+HGyzTjE16b1aR98mXSqDZ4Q8olhr9qbTJDFP1vhQuFhUzPB YiIYfLhuEZkSiX007CBAnI0fiZGOjy3HvdK/n/Yzr8jGdIxxE1LSL7UJLXVQRJxBUteW Bt3YFLKSb/koL1HjtiZO1ezOCGB2XjcaNORHU=

I sure hope so too Theresa, w/ all the fires out there they would be insane
to let people send incendiary devices flying about.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX