From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Maria
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Nursery Home Page

It's sort of like the difference between magazines such as
Architectural Digest, with its  name and little else on the cover, and
Better Homes and Gardens, with all of the callouts giving the reader
specifics about  what's inside. Splash pages with "Enter" buttons annoy
me; I want to see some content immediately when I open a URL, not wait
for a second page to load.

Maria in NE PA