Re: Nursery Home Page

  • Subject: Re: Nursery Home Page
  • From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 13:48:48 -0700

Hi Gene-
One of the things that really bugs me on shopping website (e.g. Crate
and Barrel) is when you have to browse by categories and subcategories.
I want to have a button that i can click to "view all".  For example- on
Crate and Barrel, you click on "kitchen" and then under that category
there are 5 more subcategories.  I don't want to have to waste time
going back and forth and click on each subcategory-  just show me
everything related to the kitchen!!

Just my 2 cents.

Theresa

P.S.  Yes, was shopping on Crate and Barrel this am- love their stuff,
their website is annoying tho!