Re: OT- Half Moon on the Hudson

  • Subject: Re: OT- Half Moon on the Hudson
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:16:30 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/2009 11:41:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cathycrc@comcast.net writes:

Lived at West Point for two years in the mid seventies, and remember
the area most fondly.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

Did you visit Constitution Island in those days? If so, I was probably
working in the garden.  I volunteered in the garden from 1970-88.