Re: my gardening season

  • Subject: Re: my gardening season
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 17:36:42 EDT

In the grand scheme of things...how important is vacuuming??  Just a
thought. Kathy
In a message dated 6/27/2009 9:02:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

I know  I'm not in terrible shape, but things have been getting away from
I've  been working some Saturdays and overtime during the week plus trying
get the MG plant sale set up.  When I do find some time to do  anything it
usually spent "putting out fires" - something is in  desparate need of
or something is being eaten, or some hostas in my  hosta bed are burning
the 960 heat that appeared out of  nowhere.  This hosta bed had always had
perfect exposure, but when we  had those storms in Dec, I lost a lot of
from that tree and the  hosta bed is now in full sun.  I haven't had time
space to move  them so I've positioned umbrellas over them until I can get
it.  I  don't even remember when I last vaccuumed.

neIN, Zone  5