Re: my gardening season

  • Subject: Re: my gardening season
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 17:57:52 -0700 (PDT)

I gave the fight of housecleaning back in Januaryish.  Between mom and work,
there just wasn't enough time to keep both houses clean.  I have a very nice
lady come in once a week... one week she does mom's house, the next mine.  I
really thought I would have so much extra time but somehow I don't.  I also
realised it takes longer to get everything straightened up and put away than
it actually takes to dust and do the floors.....