RE: Crazy season
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Crazy season
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:50:16 -0700

Maybe you'll find a place within reasonable driving distance. I can get
to two native plant nurseries now, although Theodore Payne is a good
hour away, but that's not too bad.  If you can't find local plants, Las
Pilitas has only CA natives and they mail-order. Most of my salvias have
come from them. Then of course there's High Country Gardens.
Have a good vacation!

Cyndi