Re: Corsican Mint
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Corsican Mint
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:51:42 -0500

I got it from a nursery in Memphis a while ago. The real name is 'Eau de Parfum' so you can find it listed that way. Mine is in too much shade, but I have noticed that it's slowly moving itself toward the sun. I like it because it has a real perfumy flavor, unlike the curly spearmint which is tough as nails and has taken over the rest of my yard. <LOL> I give that one to everybody who likes to drink mojitos.
zem