Re: Fwd: Bad News

Thank you Pam for letting us know. She made a difference and I will miss her.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 4:00 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Fwd: Bad News

my dear friends, I am utterly bereft & profoundly sorry to have to bring
this news to you.  I can't believe our darling pal Bonnie is gone.  I got
this email from her hubby Bill today.  I know that most of you know what a
charming, giving, exceptionally kind and loving woman she was. God rest her
most gracious soul.  She is so missed.....

R.I.P. Bonnie Morgan.