Re: So Sorry to hear about Bonnie
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: So Sorry to hear about Bonnie
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 14:43:36 -0500

I added the quote "she was someone who would rather light a candle than
curse the darkness" to Bonnie's FB page.  That quote was by Adlai Stephenson
describing Eleanor Roosevelt, but I think it applies equally well to our own
Bonnie Morgan.   She was that type of gal and always inspired me to try to
be more like that.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX