Re: Gardens & Gardening
  • Subject: Re: Gardens & Gardening
  • From: "Tricia" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:59:12 -0500

I found a nut grass killer last year that worked pretty good. You have to find a licensed sprayer to order it for you. Sedge Hammer. Let me know if it works for you like it has for me. I still need to spray again this year but last year I was ready to give up.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>