Re: anyone still around.. I got a question
  • Subject: Re: anyone still around.. I got a question
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:54:15 +0000 (UTC)

Usually river birch doesn't mind wet. Maybe the up and down weather. We
have had nine dry days in a row in the 90's, about 10 degrees higher
than normal so I am expecting to lose a bunch of stuff. Have you both
checked low down to see if there is any green left? If so, they may
recover. I can supply redbud in the fall. Have so many, pull them like

ETN Zone 7