Re: anyone still around.. I got a question
  • Subject: Re: anyone still around.. I got a question
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:36:30 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it is definately a strange year here too.  Lately it has been so hot, I
have no idea how you folks in the south stand it.  We are breaking all kindsa
records for rain and heat.  About the only thing that likes it is the weeds.
Tree is still alive so far.  Guess I will just let it be and see what