Re: What is this bug?

I'm glad to here from everyone again and catch up.  Best bug question post ever!  lol.  It seems like many of us are downsizing our gardens.  Mine is the same size (well except no more front lawn- it is now all decorative rock, a path, a little bridge and some boulders), but I have removed plants that are annoying to take care of (e.g. pyracantha hedge), water hogs, or that I just really didn't love that much after all.

Hope to hear more for you all-
Sacramento, CA