Re: Question re: Astilbe NOW Blue Hostas

In a message dated 03/01/2003 8:17:06 PM Central Standard Time,
cathyc@rnet.com writes:

> I have heard that those hostas with "corrugated" leaves are less

Don't know about the slugs, but they are definitely less attractive to deer.
The deer do, however, take bites out of the leaves then spit them out. <LOL>
The slugs in my garden seem to prefer cat food above everything else.  I
haven't had much of a problem with their eating my hostas, and I have a lot
of hostas in my yard.  I love them.

zone 7
West TN