Re: weather rant was: just checking

Oh Lordy, Ceres & Donna!  I sure do sympathize with you both, while,
at the same time, hoping that you guys keep that storm - I don't know
if I can mentally take another snow storm right now - still have more
than a foot of that white stuff out there.  What on earth has gotten
old Ma Nature's underwear in such a bundle this winter?  She's sure
socking it to us and I know that not one of us (gardeners) deserves
it - we're the ones taking care of her earth!....perhaps she needs to
learn to be more selective about her punishing weather and only send
it to the folks who have been doing harm to this planet! :-)

Hang it there....spring has GOT to come (she says, hopefully).

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :