Re: Re: weather rant was: just checking

Well for what it is worth- the wind shifted here late last night... so
someone else got the brunt of the storm. Hard to say how much snow we
got, drifting is the problem this am. The plow truck in my driveway is
buried to the roof, so took the suv from the garage instead. Sending
some employees over there to dig it out or something. Gotta love

nice summary of the lousy weather pattern.... but we do need the moisture here bad!