RE: -i Flower Show

Oh really David.... worried about meeting Theresa heh? :)

I have met a few folks from different lists I am on... nope, no one
looks like what you imagine, but since we are all friends already with
things in common... it has always worked out for me. I am sure your
booth will be empty- I seen the plant pictures, and you will be sold out
quick!

Sorry to hear that your web site is still not up... you have much more
... um, the slow burn would be a raging fire about now...

Good luck at the show!

Donna