From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 10:52:04 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] must be spring...

Well Jim, as you pull out all those beauties, throw them in a box and
send to: 257......  I am sure my weeds (when and if they survived this
winter) will love the competition. :)

Yesterday we headed off to the Chicago Garden Show at Navy Pier. Boy did
it smell good and all that green! I didn't want to leave. It is an
exceptional show this year. Very impressed with all the displays and
they even have more speakers than usual as well as more vendor booths.

I then had to come home to reality.... We got some warmer weather here
yesterday, so much of the snow melted, but it also appears that Rich and
Ceres ice storm hit here last night.... I now have a ice skating rink in
all grassy area of my yard :(  I have never seen that much ice here
before.-- Um current temperature here-- cold!

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com