Re: Hello?

I come from a long line of males who liked to cook.  My grandfather even
had his name on the Gourmet Society cookbook.  He made the best pate.
 You should have seen the look on my fathers face when my mother made
hamburgers.  He likes his beef rare and when she used to bounce that
hockey puck toward him...  Come to think of it it's better you didn't
see his face.

DF