From: Theresa- yahoo [mailto: tchessie@yahoo.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:03:31 -0800
Subject: RE: [CHAT] slammed

Sorry to disappoint- but your only good for 5 years. If you injure
yourself<br>or get bitten is 5 or more years, they will make you get a
new tetanus shot.<br>I have yet to make it 10 years between shots! I'm
at 3 years now, so I'm<br>sure not to injure myself for another 2 years,
since what would be the point<br>I wouldn't need to get vaccinated again
owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On<br>Behalf
Of Melody<br>Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 11:50 PM<br>To:
hit 71 degrees Sunday! But still too muddy to work in
the<br>garden...besides which my behind is too sore...I finally got
that<br>tetanus injection I'd been promising myself (yeah right!)...had
them put<br>it in my behind so none of our elderly patients would grab a
terribly<br>sore arm when I was helping them in/out
bed/chairs...probably a wise<br>decision

'cuz I don't think I could have stopped myself from yelping
if<br>someone had touched my arm. But now I'm good to go for the next
10<br>years. How was the weather over your way and did you manage to
5/4)<br><br>"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
Cersgarden@aol.com > wrote:<br>From: [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:06:30 EST<br>Subject:
Re: [CHAT] slammed<br><br>In a message dated 3/14/03 12:51:56 AM,
need the precip., just maybe hold on to it until<br>>Monday if you can!
:-)<br>Melody, I second this motion! I am Not (I keep telling my self
over & over)<br>going in the garden till it dries out. This will compact
the soil and<br>anything I may do is best left till we are assured this
is not just a tease.<br>However

, I can not see the garden yet anyway. I have a strip of lawn<br>visable
in the back of the house.<br>My daughter & youngest granddaughter left
for Washington DC very early this<br>morning. I do hope they have nice
weather. Nadia (GD) was selected to<br>place<br>a wreath on the tome of
the unknown soldier at the changing of the guards.<br>A<br>few of their
plans were changed due to added security.<br>
Excite! -

most personalized portal on the