From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Melody
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 11:50 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] slammed

Ceres: We hit 71 degrees Sunday! But still too muddy to work in the
garden...besides which my behind is too sore...I finally got that
tetanus injection I'd been promising myself (yeah right!)...had them put
it in my behind so none of our elderly patients would grab a terribly
sore arm when I was helping them in/out bed/chairs...probably a wise
decision 'cuz I don't think I could have stopped myself from yelping if
someone had touched my arm. But now I'm good to go for the next 10
years. How was the weather over your way and did you manage to stay out
of the muck and mud?

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein