Re: now posting pictures FWD: Tony's url

Hey gang....I would be happy to put a "Gardener's Gallery" page up on
our tour site if people want to send me an image...need more than one
for starters, I think:-)

Rules would be same as for posting a garden tour....email the image
to me; I can resize.  If you have scanned it, please save it at 96dpi
- can be more, but not less - and try for under a MEG in size.  Save
as a .jpg or .tiff file.  If you save as a .tiff file, make sure you
don't select any compression type and save for PC if you use a MAC.
Please do NOT email me 5 MG files; takes forever to download and my
ISP gets very annoyed and bounces my mail.

If you can't scan, you can send me a slide or photo and I will scan
for you....I can scan both formats.  You would need to send a SASE
with it, so I can return it to you.  If you need me to scan, email me
off list and I will send you my mailing address.

If you want some text to go with the image, email that to me as you
want it to appear so I can simply copy and paste.

For tours, I had a limit to number of images I needed to scan.  For a
"Gardener's Gallery", I'd say two or at most 3 images either way,
unless you guys want to do some individual gardener image pages like
the garden tours.  If I put up a gallery, seems like it ought to have
more than one person on it...what do you think?  That site belongs to
the list and I'll do whatever is wanted (that's within my abilities).

I need to go change the blurb on that site anyway as we are now not
AHS list anymore...wont' change the URL as that would break any
bookmarks people have.

For those of you who don't know about our tour...here's the URL:

http://mtalt.hort.net/ahs-tour/

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade