From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:19:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [CHAT] eggplant recipes

Melody,<br>Lamb cuts are not necessarily from baby animals. You're
correct though<br>about veal being from calves. And it's not so much
that their lives end<br>young, it's the horrible life they live albeit
short. What they put them<br>through, death is a
(sp?), until I realized<br>how veal is obtained. I haven't touched veal
since and will not eat in a<br>restaurant that serves
Melody <mhobertm@excite.com><br>Sent: 03/20/03 04:16 AM<br>To:
that has<br>to do with eating baby animals...I don't eat lamb or veal
because I<br>simply cannot wrap my mind, never mind my stomach, around
the idea of<br>eating a baby anything...I have a way too overactive
imagination, I<br>guess. :-) But again, I'm looking forward to

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com