Re: smoke tree

I think the smoke tree is out and the little pagoda dogwood is in.....I love
viburnums and so think I have a pretty good plan.......I will put a trellis
on the side of the house for the hyacinth bean and friends too.......it would
probably not get enough shade in the back.....Marge.....son is working on a
little plan for the concrete pavers for under the deck.......we shall have a
swing and a little shade garden under there......as I told you it gets some
morning sun so should be a nice spot.......