Re: Welcome to Tiger Lily

Hi Bonnie.....when I last was with this group I was in Florida zone
8b......since then I have moved back to Missouri,,,,zone 5b....I will be
doing mainly "urban gardening"....have a small yard with some nice cedars and
woods in the back which I will probably leave alone as it provides habitat
for birds and wildlife.......this yard has nothing in it but very out of hand
forsythia, and two green ash in the front lawn.....I am planning on a little
landscaping in the front where two or three yews have dies, and making some
perennial beds here and there..........lovely clay to work with also.....