Re: roses, etc

Pam, actually the Ant. Rose Emp. is located in Independence, Tx.   It's near
Brenham, about 15+ miles from there.  First time we went we thought it was in
Brenham too, took us forever to find it. Best time to go is during the
spring/fall open house dates.....guest speakers, tours of growing fields, Tx.
barbeque, etc.
There is also one in San Antonio now, not quite as large, no growing fields
near by, but interesting place too.

Being closer  to Temple, Tx., have you been there to see the roses??  I've
heard that the whole town is planted with roses everywhere. Haven't been
there myself, but have heard it is a spectacular sight, has rose festivals,
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast