Re: Weather

Zem -
Just how cold is it getting?  Most peonies are tough - I think to Zone 3.
Here in Zone 5a we went down to 18 last night and my herbaceous and tree
peonies are just fine.  Even daffodils don't need to be covered unless it
goes below 20, and then only if they've already begun to flower.  I could
understand covering tender plants, but not perennials.