From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 7:09 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather

In a message dated 03/30/2003 6:16:08 PM Central Standard Time,
hodgesaa@islc.net writes:

> I'm getting ready to check weather.com to see if I need to

Well, I must say my beds look pretty funny right now. I put garbage cans
over
the peonies, including my tree peony.  The other tender babies have pots
or
paper bags over them.  Now I just have to remember to remove all that
stuff
in the morning so they don't get cooked tomorrow when it's supposed to
be in
the 60's.  I haven't planted anything new this year except rose bushes,
which
will be all right.  I've learned from experience to control myself until
our
last frost date, April 15, although I do have a number of new plants in
pots
in my kitchen. :-)

zem
zone 7