From: Judy L Browning [mailto: judybrowning@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:46:20 -0000
Subject: [CHAT] spring Spring SPRING

Magnolias are budded near my work place. Should see some open
tomorrow.<br>Daffodils coming on into the 2nd wave of bloom, crocuses
starting to look a<br>little tatty. No tulips yet. Weather, of course,
is changeable. Hard to keep<br>my mind on the job when sun peeks through
the clouds. And oh the green. The<br>hills here are gray all winter &
most of the summer. Not now, they're still<br>decked out for St Pat's.
Love this time of year.<br>Melody,<br>Wanted to let you know, I was
offered a position working days/evenings<br>instead of nights. Found out
today it's mine. WOO HOO. I can stop saying<br>"sure I can work nights",
when I was literaly falling asleep on my feet the<br>last time I tried
it. Might have been OK, but i'm glad I don't have to test<br>it. Really
admire nurses who can do nights.<br>Jim,<br>gorgeous pictures, thanks
for sharing.<br>Complements to all on the list. Love being a part of

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com